Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150ml

Add your review

Amazon.co.uk Price: £5.27 (as of 23/05/2022 15:54 PST- Details)

Hydrates, refreshes and soothes
Made with rose water
96% Natural origin ingredients

Amazon.co.uk Price: £5.27 (as of 23/05/2022 15:54 PST- Details)

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

Product Description

Enriched with rose water, This mist hydrates, refreshes and soothes skin in a spritz, even on the go. It leaves skin with a dewy glow and feeling petal-soft. commitments it contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% Ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of the product. Dermatologically tested.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS – 967259 14: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, CITRIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L B226975/1)

Hydrates, refreshes and soothes
Made with rose water
96% Natural origin ingredients
Dermatologically tested
Vegan formula: No animal derived ingredients or by-products

Specification: Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150ml

Manufacturer

Item Package Dimensions L x W x H

Package Weight

Item Dimensions L x W x H

Brand

Country of origin

Volume

Scent

Skin type

Special Features

Speciality

Item model number

Product Dimensions

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150ml”

Your email address will not be published.

Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150ml
Garnier Natural Rose Soothing Glow Mist 150ml

Amazon.co.uk Price: £5.27 (as of 23/05/2022 15:54 PST- Details)

Latestdealsfinder.com
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart